Saturday, September 20, 2008

QUIRKS!

Ok people! 
Becky of Little Daisy Chains tagged us to do a list of six quirky things about ourselves, so here we go!
 Sarah's
1. I sing all the time when I'm in a happy mood whether it's to myself or my dog, I make up songs and tunes and belt it all out all the time! Por ejemplo, to the tune of My Little Sunshine: Kayley you are my cutie, my lil patootie, you make me happy, when I'm poo pieeee, you'll never know dear, how much you're cutie, please don't take my Kayley away..... HA


2. I have to set up my toiletries in the morning before I get into the shower or I can't stand it! Before I hop in the shower I have to set out my hairbrush, deodorant, moisturizer, set up my toothbrush with toothpaste, and I even have to set out my makeup and choice of eyeshadow! If I don't get to, it really annoys me.


3. I only like french fries with the ketchup from the place that the french fries came from. Like McDonald's fries with McDonald's ketchup. Only!


4. I'm easily nauseated by smells. I can get sick to my stomach from car fumes, strong smelling food, herb scents, and perfumes.



5. When meeting new people, if you're gay you automatically score extra points with me. It's just the way it is people! 









6. One time at a party in high school a bunch of people we didn't like that didn't go to our school crashed our party at our friend's house. He was too wasted to notice! After they got too annoying a few of us decided to take care of it. I will only name call out Jen because she said she was ok with it! We called the house phone on the office phone (this was before any of us had cell phones!) and pretended to be the police who were doing a raid warning on behalf of a neighbor complaint. We thought we would die laughing when everybody downstairs went super quiet, afraid our friend's parents were calling. As soon as the phone was hung up people downstairs went flying out the doors! Except for our original crew of course. :) Sneaky!



Now here is Jen with her list of quirky quirks!



1. When in a public restroom I never use the first square of the toilet paper ever! I have to tear it off because there is no way I would use it






2. Especially in the morning, I sing my sentences aloud about whatever it is that I'm doing. I'll sing about whatever task is on hand that I have to do!


3. I used to be a vegan in college, but I had to stop because of my love of cheese! I was also a vegetarian, but I love things like steak so I had to stop that too....

4. One fact about me, if I'm putting lotion on my legs I have to do the same number of lotion rubs or swipes on my legs no matter what. They have to be equal. That also goes for putting on my deodorant or squirting soap into my hands. Has to be the same number!















5. In the 5th grade I used to hold hands with my best friend on the playground, Susie Herman. We would walk around and people said we were gay! But duh it was 'cause we were best friends, that's why!










6. I know all the words to all the songs on the oldie's 

stations! It's a gift! : > )

2 comments:

Tricia said...

HAHAH! I used to make up songs like that to Napoleon! Sung to "I'm a little teapot" - I'm a little chihuahua short & stout, here is my tail, here is my snout! Guess you're not as quirky as you think ;-)

UrbanDesigns said...

I know I'm just not quirky enough! haha